Monday, July 11, 2011

Skittles and Plagiarism


I have never, and will never plagiarize. I believe that claiming another's work as your own is huge problem people face in today's society because of the internet. It is not only illegal, but a moral issue that needs to be taken seriously. From a young age I was taught that cheating and plagiarism are bad and just like stealing anything else. I went to a school with a student run honor council and pledge, so I do take cheating very seriously. I was raised opposed to cheating and I do hold myself to that standard as to not cheat and I believe its a crucial insight to a person’s character.


  • Red bag
  • White writing
  • Rainbow coming out of the “i”
  • Trademark symbol after the s
  • Spiky sides
  • Green skittles, red skittles, orange skittles, purple skittles
  • Smaller logo on the back
  • Nutrition facts look weird, they are green
  • First two ingredients are sugar and corn syrup
  • Barcode on the back
  • Wrigley Jr Company
  • White corners
  • Asks you to throw away your trash
  • There is a skittles facebook
  • 240 Calories
  • Letters have some blue
  • Beach scene on the front

1 comment: